Meet Your Placenta Specialist
Wishing to ease the transition to motherhood after the birth of my daughter, I encapsulated my placenta with spectacular results. The difference placenta products made in my physical and emotional well-being made me a firm believer in the placenta’s healing properties. I got off the postpartum emotional rollercoaster as my mood stabilized and my energy levels rose. Even my (initially skeptical) husband could tell without asking when I neglected to include placenta capsules in my daily routine.
Eager to share my experience, I dedicated myself to training as a placenta encapsulation specialist and founded Tree of Life Birth Services. If you are a Maryland, Virginia, or DC mother-to-be, I would be honored to be a part of your birth team. Let’s work together to give your expanding family an amazing gift!
Informed Client Choice
Professionalism’s Gold Standard
As a professional, I am bound by a Code of Ethical Conduct. This, as much as my practical knowledge, is part of my contract with you. When interviewing me, you can rightfully anticipate a professional experience whether or not we ultimately work together. When you do add me to your birth team, your experience will include:
- The respect of your express privacy
- Adherence to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations within my service area
- Adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations
- The provision of services in a timely manner or referral to fully qualified backup
- Proper refrigeration of your placenta during transportation and storage
- Safe and sanitary processing of your placenta regardless of preparation location
- Service to your placenta and your placenta alone with fully sanitized or disposable equipment only
- My reliable and competent performance of the agreed upon services
- Data collection for statistical purposes only with your permission
With only one placenta arts opportunity per birth, it is essential to choose a provider who is educated, experienced, and ethical. Selecting one who also supports your right to choose the best options for you is professionalism’s gold standard. As a certified provider, I am empowered to help you do exactly that.
My idea of professionalism is probably a lot of people’s idea of obsessive. David Fincher
Ready to Get Started?
I would be honored to be a part of your birth team! Once you've filled out the registration and contract form, check your email for your own copy and instructions on the next steps!Reserve Your Spot
Want more information? If you are interested in adding me to your birth team, but have more questions, please click on the button below to send me a message.Contact Me